Steel and Metal Recycling
You are an individual or a company? You have metal you would like to get rid of? Acier Century buys all metals and iron at the best price. Payment is in cash or by check. No minimum quantity is required by Acier Century.
Metal Purchasing Procedure
At all times, you must have a proof of identity to sell all types of metals.
Ferrous (Iron, Steel, Cast Iron, Car, Vehicles of all kinds)
- We weigh your vehicle with all its ferrous metals on an 80-foot scale.
- You go to the yard at the rear to unload your vehicle.
- We weigh your vehicle again for the weight difference, taking into account the types of metals, to evaluate the money given to you at the automated counter.
- You go to the front desk for your receipt, then you go to the automated counter to get your payment.
Non-Ferrous (Copper, Lead, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Brass)
- You go to the parking area where we give you a bin in which you deposit your metals.
- A forklift service is available to bring your bin to the factory where the metals will be sorted and deposited in the appropriate larger bins. A Niton metal and alloy analyzer is used to verify the metals’ composition and to properly recycle them.
- You then go to the reception for your receipt (your metal and weight list). The types of metals are considered to evaluate your payment at the automated counter.
If you have ferrous and non-ferrous metals, the steps both need to be carried out before going to the front desk for your receipt. Someone is available to help you at all times.
We Buy All Your Metals:
- Cars and household appliances;
- All types of aluminum;
- All types of steel;
- All computers;
- Insulated copper wire;
If you are not equipped to bring an amount of less than 8,000 lbs., you can contact a metal collector Acier Century partner. See our Find a Metal Collector page for more details.
If you have more than 8,000 lbs., we offer a free container service.