Strategically located in Lachine and occupying a 300,000 square-foot area, our innovative service centre is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and the most efficient machinery in the industry for treating ferrous and non-ferrous metals, in accordance with industrial standards.
Areas are well equipped to facilitate selective metal sorting, preparation and reconditioning, before its shipping to factories and smelters.
- Weighing area;
- Product reception area;
- Several product sorting areas;
- Preparation area;
- Storage and shipping area for processed products.
Our Handling Machinery:
- Grapple (Orange Peel);
- Car depollution system (Crow Environmental);
- Wastewater recuperator (Storm System);
- Shears (Shear LaBounty);
- Metal and alloy analyzer (Niton;)
- Baler (Gensco);
- Forklifts (Hewitt);
- Radiation detector (RadCom).
Growing Truck Fleet
- Roll-off truck, 10 to 80-yard containers and tow truck.
Our containers, from 10 to 38 feet long, can carry from 10 to 80 cubic yards of metals.